Monday, March 3, 2008

Ginger Blossom Thanks


Happy Monday everyone! It was in the 40's here today - I took a walk at lunchtime and it was just beautiful out - Spring is coming!

Two friends and I run monthly card stamping workshops at our church where people make 4 cards and all the profits go to the church. We supply all the materials and instruction.
This month we are doing birthday and thank you cards - so this is one of the Thank You cards I designed that we will be making.
I just love this Thank You stamp from Inkadinkadoo - the swirls just make it so decorative. I colored it with SU markers in Ruby Red and Mellow Moss. I chose the colors for the card from this wonderful desugner paper from Stampin Up called Ginger Blossom. The card is Mellow Moss, the sentiment panel is River Rock and the framing is Ruby Red - all Stampin Up cardstock colors. I love their cardstock because it makes a nice heavy card.
Thanks for coming by tonight!

Stamps: Thank you - Inkadinkadoo, splatter: Hampton Arts
Paper: Mellow Moss, River Rock, Ruby Red
Ink: Pitch Black Adirondack, River Rock
Accessories: Ribbon: Martha Stewart, Dimensionals, cuttlebug folder

2 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Hi Julia, you have some beautiful cards on your blog! This swirl is so pretty and I love the cb dot embossed background. I haven't used mine yet..better get to it! Thanks for your sweet comments!

jjcreations said...

First off....Beautiful card. I love how you did the swirls.
Second, where are you?...We're still in winter, (outside of Edmonton) even though we were teased last week with above zero (celcius) temperatures. Oh well, can't get worse, can only get better.
Joan