Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ten Little Toes and a New Pair of Shoes!

I'm very late posting tonight - had a busy day with church in the morning and then in the afternoon Kent and I went to Le Grand David Magic Show with the fellowship group from church. It was a fun show. There were lots of kids there for their birthday parties but they
were so interested in the production going on they didn't make a peep! We topped the night off by going out to eat at Acapulcos for Mexican food - Yum!

But, of course I had to stamp when I got home! So this card was made for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS today who was Kristi (Mommylvs2stamp). You can see the baby card that I CASED (copy and share with everyone) here:

I changed the stamps and the colors for my card but used her nice design. I love this little Star with the face from A Stamp In the Hand don't you? I used my Nestabilities to cut the stars and hearts.

The fun little sentiment is from the Just Hatched set from Papertrey and the stamped stars are from their It's a Celebration set.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you - I did find time in between church and the Magic Show - to stop at DSW and buy these really fun pair of Skeechers - did I mention I LOVE shoes???
Well - I'm finally off to bed - thanks again for stopping by - please check back to see what new things I'm up to!

Stamps: Star with face: A stamp in the hand, sentiment & stamped stars: Papertreyink
Paper: Sweet Blush and white: papertreyInk, Pretty in Pink: SU, DP: Making Memories
Ink: Sweet Blush PTI, Pitch black Adirondack
Accessories: nestatility stars and heart, dimensionals, corner rounder punch,

4 comments:

Maren said...

What a sweet card! I love this layout and those colors. That sentiment is SO adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card and fabulous shoes!!

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable! Love the ten little toes sentiment. Great shoes...I love shoes too and I actually bought a VERY similar style a couple of weeks ago!
Deena

Anonymous said...

Love the baby card-soft and cute. Cute shoes too but don't let Cindy know you have shoes with dots on them. (Grin)

Bev J. (Maxell on SCS)