Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Monochromatic Coffee!

This is my clean and simple (CAS) monochrome card for the challenge on Splitcoast. I used Ocean Tide with Seascape - both colors by Papertrey Ink.

It is also my contribution for this weeks Doubledog Dare challenge I do with some SCS friends. Beverly (beestamper) challenged us to make a no layer card with a 'bump' (brad, button, dew drop) on it to accent the image. I just layered the image itself as my 'bump' - hope that qualifies Bev??? You can see all of the Doubledog challenge cards here.

The stamp set is Warm Happiness by Papertrey Ink.

Please be sure to stop by tomorrow - I'll be participating in the H&M Design Team Blog hop. The whole design team will be creating wonderful projects for Mother's Day and/or Weddings so I'm sure there will be lots of fun things to inspire you!

Stamps: Warm Happiness: PTI
Paper: Ocean Tides: PTI
Ink: Ocean Tides, Seascape: PTI
Accessories: foam dimensionals

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Love this as well as everything else on your blog! Just found you through Lisa's . Great job !

Anonymous said...

Fantastic creation Julia!! Nothing better than coffee!! :) I love that sentiment!!

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! I love the color you used!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a wonderful monochromatic card! A great color choice, Julia, and I love the popped mug!

~amy~ said...

Oh Julia...I love your monochromatic coffee card! It's fabulous!

Bev J. said...

I really like monochromatic cards and yours is really nice-like the coffee image. tfs

Joan Ervin said...

How cool, Julia...I love your take on Beverly's challenge!!! Awesome colors and I love the little coffee cup!!! I still haven't made mine yet...toooo may grandbabies under foot!!!

Shirley said...

A really warm and friendly card, Julia!