Sunday, June 14, 2009

Courage From a Bottle

I ended up making a second card for the Inspiration Challenge on Split Coast this week. I love patriotic stamps and was inspired by this pretty bottled water to get out this sweet little Statue of Liberty from Celebrate the Day set by H&M Stamps. It's on sale right now for just $4.00 so hurry over and snap one up - it includes some graduation images too!

The sentiment is from the Hoo Rah Sentiment set. I also did this weeks limited supplies challenge from Split Coast on this card which was to use only colors of water (blues, greens, sand etc), a ribbon, brads, and use piercing on your card. So I think I got it all!

Stamps: Celebrate the Day, Hoo Rah Sentiments: H&M Stamps
Paper: white, spring rain: PTI
Ink: Spring Rain: PTI
Accessories: oval nestabilities, spring rain party plaid ribbon: PTI, sugar coated brads: Doodlebug Designs, Ornare corner piercing template, piercing tool & Mat: SU, silver ice stickles, Copics: B21, N2, T2, Y06

6 comments:

Etha said...

wow I love this card! super cool corner piercing!!

Anonymous said...

My comment is, your blog banner of the doubled arch entry in Ireland is the most beautiful banner of all! I admire it every time I read your blog. Thanks for all you share with us. Stella

krazykropper said...

I left you some love on my blog! Check it out at www.krazykropper.blogspot.com. Thanks for all your neat inspiration. Keep up the good work!

Lisa Foster said...

Fantastic, Julia!!! This is total cuteness!!!

Unknown said...

Ohh my this is so cute I can't quit giggling!

dpkennedy said...

She is so cute! I love your piercing...coming out like rays of light! Awesome card!