Monday, January 25, 2010

Mer Ian Relay!

Yikes! I think I'm just getting this in under the wire!

The Greeting Farm is having a fun CHA relay - they gave us this free digi print of Mer Ian and you have to post a card by 6 PM CST today to move on to the next round! I just saw this at work this afternoon and luckily I live in EST zone so I have a slight chance of getting it posted by the deadline. So - without further ado - here is my Mer Ian Card.


Isn't he just the cutest little guy? I used Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch for my card. This Cosmo Cricket is just perfect isn't it - and I also added blue dew drops like underwater air bubbles! I even added a tiny little gem to Ian's little belly!

Stamps: Digi Image - the Greeting Farm - Mer Ian

Paper: white, plum pudding - PTI, Ballet Blue - SU, DP Cosmo Cricket/Snorkel/ Schools out and Carbinations.

Accessories: circle & pinking edge circle nestabilities, foam dimensionals, dew drops, gem - Amuse, Copics: R20, B23, B21, BG10, E13, E00, E11, Y02

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love his little bling belly button, and the fish paper is just the ticket.
Great card

Lisa ;)

Velta said...

How adorable Julie!!! You really know how to make an image stand out!!

Francie G. said...

Adorable, Julia! Wonderful coloring!

Crystal said...

AWWW Super cute Julia, I just LOVE those added dew drops!!! CUTE CUTE!!

Juliana said...

This is soooo cute!!
I love the jewel in his belly button!! FUN!!

Unknown said...

How cute is he? I love it i really dig the fishie PP as well!

Joanne Travis said...

A merman, how adorable!! Love your coloring and the little glass "bubbles"

Deb Neerman said...

Adorable! This is such a great card ... love the DP, the little MerMan and the way you scattered the Dew Drops across the card. Very cool, Julia!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Great minds think alike... I used the same DP! I love your Mer-Ian!

Marisa said...

Cute card. LOVE the banner picture of your blog.