Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Golden Merry Christmas

Hello dear stamping friends! I'm feeling better every day - and I'm able to fit in a little stamping in between dozing and taking it easy!


I have yet another Christmas card to share with you today - and it's also another one that is easy to make multiples of!

Criminalgrace was the Featured Stamper over at Split Coast last week and I chose her sparkling Winter Skies card to case. Instead of punching the snowflake - I stamped and gold embossed mine as well as the sentiment. My stamps are from Rubbernecker.


I flipped the sentiment to the top, dry embossed a Nestability square around the snowflake and added a sticky rhinestone to the center of it. The gold embossing is really shiny IRL - not so much in my pic unfortunately!

Stamps: Rubbernecker Winter Holiday Snowflake #1504 SO, Winter Holiday #2 Merry Christmas # 387-10
Paper: white - PTI
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: foam dimensionals, gold embossing powder, hot gun, Rhinestone stickers - Michaels

12 comments:

magic boxes said...

Oh Julia this is absolutely beautiful!

What a gorgeous snowflake and such an elegant card.

Sorry you haven't been well and hope you're well on the road to recovery!

Elaine x

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Julia - I'm glad you're feeling better every day! That's excellent news!

LOVE this card - I still need to get a perfect dry embossed image. Maybe if I try a different weight of shims. Your work is so inspiring.

Hugs!

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy to hear you are feeling better :) Please pamper yourself!

Simply beautiful card Julia! The gold embossed snowflake looks fab!

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Julia.

Hugs Riet.x

A Consuming Passion said...

This is a beautiful little card Julia! I'm running late this year (again) this is a perfect idea for some 'quick' cards.
Glad to hear you're on the mend!

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous CAS design!!HUGS

Francie G. said...

Lovely elegance, Julia!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is lovely, Julia! Love the embossing.

How are you feeling?

Bev Gerard said...

Love the elegant heat embossing!
This is one of my favorite 'Merry Christmas' stamps. So glad to see it here!

~Bev

Mary Marsh said...

this is a beautiful cas christmas card julia-i love the nestie embossing-makes for such an elegant looking card-glad to hear that recovery is taking place-I am still praying

Wanda Cullen said...

Simply stunning with the gold and white and embossing!

Peggy said...

Simply elegant! Thank you so much for my birthday card! I love it!