Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ornaments Brighten the Season

Well -  my Christmas cards are all signed and mailed and I even have about 10 left over (I work on mine all year so I'm not rushed in December!)  but there are SO many fun challenges out there this week, I've been inspired to make more.   They'll go in a box for next year so I'll really be ahead of the game!


The silver ornaments are cut with the Snowflake Ornament die from Memory Box. I had the perfect sentiment from PTI to go with them.  "Like ornaments, thoughts of special people brighten the season and warm our hearts."

I'm putting this CAS card into two challenges:
Less is More - a color challenge to use a metallic element and one other color.
Addicted to CAS - Code Word SNOWFLAKES

Stamps:  Inside and Out Holiday - Papertrey Ink
Paper:  White, Text Style 2008 Bitty Star Basics - PTI, Brushed Silver - SU
Ink:  Archival Jet Black
Accessories:  snowflake ornament die - Memory Box, glue pen

7 comments:

Jan said...

Lovely card xx Jan

Chrissie said...

I wish my cards were all made, never mind written and addressed!
Super job Julia!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Anonymous said...

Lovely delicate ornaments and such a wonderful sentiment, Julia ... like Chrissie, I wish all my cards were made too! Anita :)

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I love that you are ahead of the game! This is pretty! Hugs!

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful Julia! Love the fancy ornaments!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! I'm not sure where I'm at for Christmas at this moment, so good for you!! :) Love the delicate ornaments on this! HUGS

sandie said...

what a lovely sentiment-that is a new one for me. The DSP is the perfect match. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS