Friday, January 17, 2014

Love in a Bag

I've got two more Valentine's to share with you today (still building up my stash for the Valentine Sale at my church).  One's a treat bag and one is a card.
I made my card using the sketch for a new challenge I just found -  Stamplorations -  they have bi-weekly sketch challenges and a monthly challenge.
I used two different tags and a love word die from PTI.  The white tag is embossed with the Hugs and Kisses Coverup from MFT.  Here is the challenge sketch.
My next project is a Valentine Treat bag
I used a pretty 4"x5" organza bag from Pouch Mart.  The doily was made using an Eyelet Circle Nestability.  I stamped and cut out the heart from My Heart by WMS.  The sentiment is from Sweethearts by WMS stamped on a stitched flag die from Lil' Inker Designs.

I'm entering my little treat bag in two challenges:

Waltzingmouse Fanatics - to use Fabric (I used an organza bag)

Curtain Call - Love Letter Inspiration photo (inspired by the doily and heart packaging)


Love Card
Paper:  White, Pure Poppy, True Black - PTI
Accessories:  Tag Sale #8, Tag Sale #5 dies, Wonderful Words - Love die - PTI,  Hugs and Kisses Cover up die - MFT, foam dots, Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye, Herringbone Embossing Folder - Provo Craft, glue pen.

Sweets for My Sweet Bag
Stamps:  heart from My Heart, Sweets for my Sweet from Sweethearts - Waltzingmouse
Ink:  Ranger Distress Barn Door, Archival Jet Black
Paper:  white, Pure Poppy - PTI
Accessories:  bag - Pouch Mart, Eyelet Circles Nestability - Spellbinders, Stitched Sentiment flag die - Lil' Inker Designs, foam dots, rhinestones - Michaels.

14 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous Valentine creations! Thanks so much for joining us at the Curtain Call!

~amy~ said...

Such SWEET valentine's day projects....perfect for the curtain call challenge! Thanks for linking up♡

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty gift ensemble Julia! Love the embossed background on the card and the sweet little treat bag! Have a great weekend!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hi Julia, I love what you did with that sketch! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Stamplorations, I hope to see you there again soon! Cornelia - DT

Anonymous said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous, Julia! Great texture and awesome take on the sketch!

~Shery

maria f. said...

You take on the sketch - oh so very striking, Julia.

Deborah Frings said...

Julia, the card is stunning! And I adore the sweet little pouch with the label! Thanks so much for playing along with Waltzingmouse Fanatics. See you soon.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

so very pretty, that bag is so cute
hugs from california
bibiana

Jeanne J. said...

Julia you are turning into a CAS Goddess! Wow that card is clean and crisp and just stunning, and I love the little sweets bag too!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What great impact with fab colors, texture and die cuts.

Marybeth said...

Love that embossed CAS card! Beautiful design. Adorable treat bag!

Tara Cardwell said...

Sorry for the tardy visit Julia - I did wonder if our challenge would see you feature one of your little bags (previous versions inspired me to stamp on bags!)
Love the bag and the card.
Thanks for your continued support.
Tara
Waltzingmouse Fanatics

Sarah said...

A cute little bag and chocolate too...bliss!!

Loll said...

Two sweet projects Julia! :) Love the card - am "in love" with the love die :) The red organza bag filled with sweet is adorable. Loll xx