Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Anniversary

I realized I needed some anniversary cards for my stash of cards that I sell to friends at work - so today I made a CAS one.
I used a super fun stick figure set from Lil' Inker Designs called It's Today, Right?  I stamped the couple on a white square, colored in just the flower and hem of the dress with Copics and layered it to a Tropical Teal square set on an angle.  The Happy Anniversary is a Hero Arts wooden stamp.  Inside I stamped "to the best couple ever" from the same Lil' Inker Set.

My sketch is the latest Cas(e) this Sketch.
Also linking to Addicted to CAS

I can't believe the weekend has passed and I'm back to work already!  Days off go by so quickly don't they?!!

Stamps:   It's Today, Right? - Lil Inker Designs, Happy Anniversary - Hero Arts
Paper:  White, Tropical Teal - PTI
Ink:  Archival Jet Black
Accessories:  Copics - BG18, Y17, foam dots.

15 comments:

Samra said...

What a cute card this is! And you are so right, days off fly by...Have a great week!

Lynn said...

Too cute Julia. I love those little stick people!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I love these fun stick people! This also qualifies for Addicted to CAS - cute. [Just sayin]

Deepti said...

This is soooooo cute !!

Annette Allen said...

adorable..

Lisa Young said...

Too cute!!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

OH....this is just so beautiful. Love your sweet stick people.

Jenni's Jems said...

This is brilliant ...love it! x

Pamellia said...

Completely adorable card Julia and so perfect for co-workers! hugs :)

Loll said...

So cute, Julia!! LOVE those little stick people :) Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. xx

Tracey McNeely said...

Definitely so cute Julia! That couple is just darling!

Bonnie said...

I love these stick figures, Julia! Great CAS layout and colors! So glad you shared with us at ATCAS!

ÅsaJ said...

What a cute cuple!

Annie said...

What a fab sweet CAS card Julia...love that cutesy couple

Hugs Annie x

Deb said...

Cute card, love that little stick figure couple!