Friday, April 10, 2015

You're an Angel

I've got another Christmas card under my belt and into my card box all ready for December!
I gold embossed this beautiful angel stamp from Inkadinkado, stamped the sentiment from the Silent Night set from PTI and added gold tape to the top and bottom of the panel.

I linking my card to Merry Monday Challenge - use an angel or a cherub
 I'm SO glad it's Friday!

For those of you into mixed media -  I want to remind you about a couple of fun challenges in case you find you  have some crafty time this weekend!
A Vintage Journey "Through the Looking Glass" challenge

Stamps:  Holiday Silhouettes - Inkadinkado, Silent Night - Papertrey Ink
Paper:  Vintage Cream - PTI
Ink:  Versamark, Archival Jet Black
Accessories:  gold embossing powder, heat tool, gold tape - Luxe Letterpress Kit.

11 comments:

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Julia! Gold and white is such an elegant choice for CAS. Love that angel! hugs :)

Samra said...

Such a gorgeous and elegant card Julia!! Love the image you chose, so pretty!

Di said...

Wow Julia! What a stunning card - so elegant.

Hugs

Di xx

Lisa Young said...

Julia, this is SO lovely!!! The gold and white are so beautiful!! Anyone would be so happy to receive this card!!

Juliz Design Post said...

Stunning card Julia, love your embossed Angel.
Have a great weekend, Julie x

Words and Pictures said...

What a glorious gilded angel - what an elegant Christmas card.
Alison xx

Annette Allen said...

wow totally gorgeous..

The Colour Press said...

Such a lovely card. The angel cheered me up Julia 😊

Susan Powell said...

This is stunning - LOVE the gold embossed angel!

Bonnie said...

This is beautiful, Julia! I love the gold angel and the gold tape embellishment! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Karren said...

This is such a beautiful and elegant Christmas card. I love that angel image - so gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.